READ TO ME, one book every day is a campaign by MASH-SAS (a collaboration of both the Malaysian association of speech language and Hearing and the Sabah Audiologists & Speech Language Therapists)
We endeavour to encourage friends in Sabah and others all over Malaysia to be actively book sharing with their children in effort to build a community with stronger speech & language skills and literacy.
How can you help?
- NOTICE the street banners, placed in 3 languages (Bahasa Melayu, English and Kadazandusun) along the streets of Sabah.
- WATCH the informative video to understand the benefits of reading to your child
- BUY the car sticker (size 10x 40 cm) at rm10 per piece ( minus postage RM 3.00 snail mail and RM 8.00 poslaju) to carry the message far and wide for a better future.
- COME for a children's story time on 6th July 2019 at Tanjung Aru library! Details below.
- Thank you for loving our community and supporting the work.
Contact 0198958733 (Fitri) & 0123152799 (Pamela) for your orders or further information on whatsapp.