U-Pustaka Creative Video Competition with the slogan "Utamakan Pengetahuan, Ingatlah u-Pustaka" is a competition for the public to share their best experiences while using u-Pustaka services. The competition is open from 1 January 2019 to 31 January 2019 and is opened to all Malaysian citizens who are registered as u-Pustaka members.
The objective of the competition is:
- To inculcate interest and creativity among Malaysian citizens to help promote u-Pustaka services.
- To spark interest among Malaysian citizens towards the usage of u-Pustaka.
- To distribute information to the public about u-Pustaka services, facilities and benefits available from the services.
- To inform the public on the benefit of u-Pustaka services from the public itself (from the people to the people).
- To gauge the public’s perspective on the services provided.
For further inquiries, please contact:
U-Pustaka Creative Video Competition Secretariat
National Institute of Public Administration
Bukit Kiara Main Campus
Tel: 03-20847263 / 7265, HP: 016-9771062 or 03-26871727, HP: 019-6974259 Fax: 03-20847491